Kona WheelHouse Steel
This is a beauty of a bike, Reynolds 853 and sure, not the best selection of parts for an £1800 bike but that frame is a timeless piece of work that will last a lifetime and cries out for upgrades with a nice selection of cool parts.
- Frame Material: Reynolds 853 Butted Cromoly
- Wheels: Alex Boondocks 5
- Fork: Kona Carbon Flat Mount Road Disc
- Crankset: Shimano Tiagra
- Drivetrain: Shimano Tiagra 10spd
- Cockpit: Kona Road bar and stem, Kona Cork Tape
- Brakes: TRP Spyre C flat mount
- Tires: Schwalbe Spicer K-Guard 700x30c
- Saddle: Kona Classic Road
Full details including sizing can be found online on the Kona Website but they're all sold out elsewhere so this bike is sure to be a classic!